[OU] Re: Pictures Not Displaying in Received Email

Geoff Gilbert geoff at infolytica.com
Tue Oct 18 13:02:11 UTC 2005

I think it would be nice if that pull down menu was always there instead
of expanding the attachments into the email view.

The attached pictures show sometimes, but there was one contact whose
pictures I could never view, they were using Mozilla.  I am supposing that
they had some flag set on their end that was attaching the picture or file
into the content of the email, it became very annoying with large txt
files.

Thanks for the replies

Geoff