[OU] How to set the default Chinese font in opera.ini?

Carfield Yim carfield at carfield.com.hk
Tue Mar 4 19:21:03 UTC 2003

HI, every time I set Chinese font in preference in opera, next time I
only it will fall back to default font. How can I change the config
file, opera.ini so that the change can be presist?
--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

Programming discussion groups
Software design: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design
Design Pattern: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design.pattern
java: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.java
linux: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.linux